Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Flaunt those Lashes

I've been doing makeup for a while now, and I LOVE mascara, if I could pick one cosmetic to have it would be mascara (and concealer) here are my favorite favorite mascaras. One more thing, dont forget to curl those lashes before applying mascara! My favorite:
Twizzerman Eyelash Curler $10

Mascaras:

MAC Plush Lash Mascara $13
Volume, thicking



Lancome Definicils $25
A Classic, separates, lengthens



Rimmel Sexy Curves $8
Thickens, Volume, Lengthens



Benefit Bad Gal Mascara $19
Huge applicator brush= huge lashes



Covergirl LashBlast Fusion $10
My current mascara, Volume, Thickens, Lengthens, rubber bristles


Mascara doesn't last forever, it needs to be replaced about every 3 months, also don't pump the wand into the mascara, this only causes air to get in, and therefore your mascara dries up and is no good in a shorter amount of time. When you go in for more just wave the wand into the mascara, it will prolong the life of your tube, especially if you are paying a good amount for it.

Come visit me at PAISLEY AND STRIPE for a makeup one on one.

Love,
Marysol

No comments:

Post a Comment